Re-use of Public Sector Information
Re-Use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
The Equality Tribunal complies with the above Regulations on the re-use of Public Sector information.
The information published on this website is the copyright of The Equality Tribunal unless otherwise stated. The information on this website may be re-used in any format which includes copying, issuing of copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages.
Information and documents from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the terms of the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
Certain conditions apply to the re-use of information:
- The source, title and date of documents must be clearly identified.
- Information must be reproduced accurately.
- Information is used for legitimate, reasonable and non-commercial purpose.
- Information must not be used in a manner which is likely to mislead others.
- Information must not be used for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Information must not be used for, or in support of, illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
The Equality Tribunal seeks to ensure that the electronic version of all documents available on this site is a true copy of the original text. However, The Tribunal is not able to guarantee their authenticity, and will not be liable for any error, defect, inaccuracy or omission of any kind. The authentic text of an Equality Officer's decision is available in hard copy from The Equality Tribunal on request. Note also that decisions or recommendations published here may have been subsequently overturned on appeal. No warranty undertaking or guarantee is given as to their legal status. The texts published here are published only for the purposes of general information and should not be relied on as a source of legal or other advice. Where tables or diagrams are contained in the original text they may not convert into this format: if so, this will normally be indicated and you can obtain a printed copy of request by contacting the Tribunal. Please note that there are legal limitations on use, publication and dissemination of any personal information contained in the texts.
The Equality Tribunal does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use any of information published on its website.